Kempinski, Beachfront Penthouse in 5-Star Hotel
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Interior: 358 m²
- Terrace: 283 m²
Penthouse for sale in Kempinski, Estepona
This spacious penthouse is situated within the Private Wing of Kempinski Hotel, with attractive views of the sea, garden and pool. The Kempinski Hotel, a beachfront resort with 45,000 square meters of garden, has three swimming pools (one indoor and heated) and several sports facilities. Under floor heating, Bang & Olufsen sound system, air conditioning, underground car park and full use of the hotel facilities including concierge, room service and 15-20% discount on all food & beverages are some of the additional benefits to the owners.
The south facing penthouse comprises an entrance hall and a hallway that has a marbled interior guest toilet. The living room with a fireplace opens to a terrace. Opposite is the kitchen with Gaggenau, Miele and General Electric appliances . The master bedroom has a bathroom ensuite with marble countertops, a separate toilet with w.c. and a bidet, a bathtub and a walk-in shower.
- FABULOUS PENTHOUSE WITH SOUTH ORIENTATION
- LOCATED IN THE PRIVATE WING OF BEACHFRONT 5-STAR HOTEL
- ONLY 15 MINUTES FROM MARBELLA
- ESTEPONA CENTRE IS A COUPLE OF MINUTES DRIVE AWAY
- FANTASTIC SEA, GARDEN AND POOL VIEWS FROM TERRACE
- EXCELLENT FACILITIES WITHIN THE PREMISES
- GARAGE SPACE FOR TWO CAR AND STORE ROOM IN UNDERGROUND PARKING
- LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE AND TERRACE
- DOUBLE GLAZED ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
- CREAM MARBLE FLOORS THROUGHOUT, EXCEPT KITCHEN.
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT, EXCEPT KITCHEN.
- AIR CONDITIONING AND ALARM SYSTEM.
- BATHROOMS WITH MARBLE WALLS AND FLOORS
- THREE COMMUNITY SWIMMING POOLS (ONE INDOOR EHATED).
Just outside the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the old town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande and 70km from Malaga airport, is a study in contrasts. The town centre retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.