Marbella Club Golf Resort, Commanding Views from Hilltop Position
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Built: 915 m²
- Interior: 730 m²
- Terrace: 185 m²
- Plot: 5.189 m²
Villa for sale in Marbella Club Golf Resort, Benahavis
Handsome wooden appointments and other fine millwork highlight this spacious inviting home consisting of an enchanting entrance patio with a fountain surrounded by a beamed arched gallery that leads through the entrance hall with a cloakroom to the drawing room with an adjoining dining room. Off the living room is the large covered terrace with fireplace. A perfect setting for lively entertaining. The covered beamed terrace off the spacious kitchen and dining room features a barbecue. A bedroom suite with direct access to the garden and a study/library with a fireplace complete this level.
Affording dramatic sea views, the spacious master suite features a bedroom with vaulted beamed ceiling and a fireplace, and a wall of fitted wardrobes leads to the master bathroom. Also on this level there is a romantic bedroom suite with an east-facing balcony and a further bedroom with a shower room. There is also a one bedroom self-contained independent guest apartment with fabulous views. Basement (about 200sq.m.) with a wine cellar, sitting area for wine tasting, guest toilet with shower and stairs to garden and pool. Equipped cinema room with bar and two small store rooms.
Both master bathroom and kitchen were renovated and fitted by Clive Christian. There is also a laundry room by the kitchen with Miele washer and dryer, deep freezer and chill cabinet. In addition, there is a guest toilet with shower. 3 car garage with automatic doors.
Designed by a well known architect in typical Andalusian style, with a beautifully well-laid garden, the villa also includes terracotta flooring throughout, beautifully carved wooden doors, French wooden double glazed windows throughout, underfloor heating throughout the house and air conditioning in bedrooms. Two golf memberships to the resort’s golf course are included in the offer.
18 hole golf course. Club house and a fabulous riding centre. Security.
|Community Fees (Annual):||4.000 €|
|IBI/Local Tax (Annual):||5.261 €|
- MOST CHARMING VILLA BUILT IN 2003 WITH HIGH QUALITY SPECIFICATIONS
- IDYLLIC LOCATION HIGH ABOVE IN THE HILLS OF MARBELLA CLUB GOLF RESORT
- SOUTH FACING, ENJOYS VIEWS TO THE SEA, TO THE COAST AND TO GIBRALTAR
- AT TWENTY MINUTES DRIVE FROM MARBELLA
- 16 KM. TO PUERTO BANUS
- 6,5 KM. TO THE BEACH
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED, DESIGNED BY LEADING ARCHITECT
- INCLUDED IN THE PRICE: TWO MEMBERSHIPS AT THE MARBELLA CLUB GOLF RESORT
- METICULOUSLY MANICURED AND MATURE GARDEN
- INDEPENDENT SELF CONTAINED GUEST APARTMENT
- GASOIL-FIRED UNDERFLOOR HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING THROUGHOUT
- FOUR FIREPLACES (ONE IN MASTER BEDROOM)
- 3 CAR GARAGE BY MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE HOUSE
- BEAUTIFULLY CARVED WOODEN DOORS THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
- FRENCH WOODEN DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- BASEMENT (200SQ.M) WITH WINE CELLAR, CINEMA ROOM, BAR, WC, SHOWER
A little to the west of Marbella, in fact just north-west of the small town of San Pedro Alcántara, lies a valley dominated by the Marbella Club Golf Resort. Verdant and peaceful, it occupies a country environment just off the road that connects the coastal thoroughfare with the pretty mountain village of Benahavís.