Los Olivos - Modern Living within Gated Community
Property development in Nueva Andalucia
A great opportunity to purchase a modern home, within a secure and gated community in the heart of the Golf Valley, Marbella.
With its exceptional location in Nueva Andalucia this new gated development of modern high quality villas offers fashionable living with sea and mountain views close to such trendy places as Puerto Banus with numerous leisure and marine activities, boutiques for fine shopping, pubs, restaurants and even department stores.
The villas will be built by an experienced and reputable local developer to the highest standards with south-west orientation, beautiful gardens and featuring soaring ceilings, large windows, splendid views and interiors with warm touches.
The development will combine the best of modern/contemporary architecture, high quality finishes and materials within serene natural Mediterranean surroundings.
Different types of villas are available to choose from.
- DEVELOPMENT BUILT IN THREE PHASES
- FIRST PHASE WITH SEVEN VILLAS – ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE SUMMER 2016
- SECOND PHASE WITH EIGHT VILLAS-CONSTRUCTION BEGINS DECEMBER 2016-COMPLETION: SUMMER 2017
- THIRD PHASE WITH FOUR VILLAS – COMPLETION: END OF 2017
- MEDITERRANEAN STYLE GARDEN
- SWIMMING POOL WITH PRE-INSTALLATION FOR HEATING
- 300 LITRES HOT WATER RESERVOIR, WITH SOLAR PANELS
- HYDROMASSAGE BATH IN MASTER BATHROOM
- HOT & COLD AIR CONDITIONING
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
- BASEMENT WITH PRE INSTALLATION AIR CONDITIONING
- ALARM INSTALLATION WITH INFRA-RED DETECTORS IN EVERY ROOM
- GAS FEATURE FIREPLACE IN LIVING ROOM, WITH REMOTE CONTROL
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH SIEMENS APPLIANCES OR SIMILAR
- SECURITY SURVEILLANCE 24 H, WITH BARRIER ENTRANCE TO COMPLEX
- SECURITY CAMERAS THROUGHOUT THE COMPLEX
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- THESE QUALITIES MAY BE MODIFIED BY THE ARCHITECT, PROJECT SUPERVISOR AND REPLACED WITH SIMILAR ALTERNATIVES
Nueva Andalucia residential area can be identified as the hill side of Puerto Banus (also known as the Golf Valley). It comprises the mountain side area which spans from the urbanizations which border the A7 road (East side of Nueva Andalucia) to the area just bordering the East of La Quinta Golf above San Pedro.