The Island - Frontline Beach Complex of Townhouses
Property development in Estepona Playa
Fifty contemporary style townhouses, in a beachfront development next to Estepona town, all with a private roof terrace with jacuzzi, pergola, ceramic and Timbertech decking. The development offers privacy, sea views, communal area with expansive waterfalls and a 50m Olympic pool as well as an indoor spa with sauna and steam bath. Each townhouse has an underground garage with personal access to the house through an ample laundry and service area, as well as communal parking spaces for guests.
Development designed to take advantage of the natural light and the sea views with substantial windows and minimum profiles. Complementing this open, innovative design are large-format ceramic floor tiles. The open plan kitchens are superbly equipped with Siemens/Neff or similar home appliances, while the double-height lounge area is connected to the upper floor by a glass gallery. Each townhouse has a private roof terrace with jacuzzi, pergola, ceramic and artificial grass decking, and barbecue area.
The residences also have a fireplace, under-floor heating (water-based in living areas and electric in bathrooms), hot and cold air-conditioning, and fitted wardrobes, and domotic home automation systems. Other qualities include high doors, suspended toilets, automatic door entry to each garage, security doors, and double-glazed windows.
- 50-UNIT DEVELOPMENT UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- LAST THREE UNITS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
- COMPLETION DATE: SEGUNDO TRIMESTER 2019
- AT 8 KM. APPROX. OF THE OLD TOWN OF ESTEPONA
- AT 27 KM. APPROX. FROM PUERTO BANUS
- AT 37 KM. APPROX. OF MARBELLA’S OLD TOWN
- TWO SWIMMING POOLS (ONE FOR CHILDREN)IN LANDSCAPED NATURAL GRASS LAWNS
- COMMUNAL GYM AND SPA WITH TURKISH BATH AND SAUNA
- VEHICLE GATE WITH AUTOMATIC OPENING THROUGH REMOTE CONTROL
- OUTDOOR FOUNTAINS AND WATERFALLS
- ELECTRIC LIFT
- HYDRO-MASSAGE MINI-POOL ON SOLARIUM
- FIREPLACE IN THE LIVING ROOM
- COMPACT SAFE IN MASTER BEDROOM
- INTERIOR FLOORS THROUGHOUT IN LARGE-FORMAT GLAZED PORCELAIN TILES
- FLOATING WOOD DECKING ON THE SUN TERRACE
- ARTIFICIAL LAWN IN PRIVATE GARDENS
- DOUBLE-GLAZED ALUMINIUM FRAMES
- GARAGE DOOR IN EACH HOME WITH REMOTE-CONTROL
- GLASS BANISTER RAILS ON TERRACES
- REINFORCED ENTRANCE DOOR, WITH SAFETY LOCK
- FLOOR-TO-CEILING ROOM DOORS IN WHITE AND HIDDEN HINGES
- WHITE-LACQUERED FITTED WARDROBES
- INTERIOR HOME-AUTOMATION
- INDIRECT LIGHTING USING LED STRIPS IN ROOMS ACCORDING TO CEILING DESIGN.
- ACCESS CONTROL BY VIDEO INTERCOM SYSTEM
- COLD/HOT AIR-CONDITIONING FOR LOUNGE AND BEDROOMS
- WATER-HEATED UNDER-FLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT THE HOME
- ELECTRICAL UNDER-FLOOR FLOOR HEATING IN BATHROOMS
- WHITE SUSPENDED WC DURAVIT OR SIMILAR, WITH A BUILT-IN SYSTEM
- WHITE ACRYLIC BATHTUB
- STEINBERG, OR SIMILAR CHROME MIXER TAPS ON WASH BASINS
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.