Belfry Nordic Collection - Modern Design Development
Property development in El Campanario
Ten-unit development under construction located in the heart of the New Golden Mile. Well known area for its numerous golf courses such as Los Flamingos, Atalaya, El Paraíso, Los Arqueros and Guadalmina and also for its leisure facilities along the coast; home to numerous luxury hotels, spas , beach clubs and marinas. Puerto Banus at 8km. and Marbella Old town at 17 km., both approximately, provide a variety of choice for shopping, dining, sports, recreational, wellness activities and entertainment for all the family.
Within walking distance there is the elegant clubhouse of El Campanario Golf Club offering exclusive services and facilities for residents including a restaurant, bar, spa and fully equipped gymnasium, indoor heated pool, paddel tennis court and outdoor pool set in landscaped gardens. Homeowners will benefit, with substantial discounts, of a year Family Membership to Campanario Golf and Country House Club with each property.
Easily accessible is the ideal choice for a first or second residence on the Costa del Sol.
Extensive use of large full length windows to take full advantage of the light. Fluid connection between the indoor and outdoor living spaces and open plan layout.
The kitchen is spacious with a central island featuring top quality appliances from Siemens. The open plan concept of the ground floor connects the living and dining spaces with the kitchen to provide different ambiances for cooking, dining and relaxation. All of these areas leading onto large terraces.
The other bedrooms and bathrooms have been designed with care from the underfloor heating, sanitary ware and flooring to the color of the walls.
Great attention to the quality of the finishes is reflected in the smooth paint on the walls, the lacquered interior carpentry, the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, the interior and exterior large format porcelain flooring, the kitchen’s design and choice of electrical appliances, the quality of the fully fitted wardrobes and the Italian sanitary ware in the bathrooms.
Designed to achieve the lowest energy consumption it includes lighting with leds for direct or indirect light within the home, preinstallation of a home automation system, fibre optic Wi-Fi and the preinstallation of an alarm system.
Pre-reservation: 10.000 €
Reservation contract 30 days later: 10%
Private Purchase Contract (Max. 60 days after Reservation):20% (+ VAT of the 30%)
Completion of structure (Max. 1 year after PPC): 20 % + VAT
Title Deed and Keys Delivery: 50 % + VAT
- TEN-UNIT MODERN DEVELOPMENT NEAR GOLF COURSES
- BUILDING LICENSE GRANTED
- BEGINING OF CONSTRUCTION: SEPTEMBER 2017
- COMPLETION DATE: END OF 2018
- 17 KM. APPROXIMATELY TO MARBELLA OLD TOWN
- INTERNAL CONNECTING DOORS, 2.4 CM IN HEIGHT
- TV, TELEPHONE AND WIFI ACCESS POINTS
- VIDEO ENTRY PHONE
- PRE-INSTALLATION FOR HOME AUTOMATION SYSTERM, SOUND AND ALARM
- HOT AND COLD AIR CONDITIONING FOR ROOMS ON GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR
- BASEMENT WITHOUT CLIMATE CONTROL, EXCEPT IN BATHROOM AND STORE ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING ON GROUND AND FIRST FLOORS
- ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN BATHROOMS
- FULLY FITTED WITH PREMIUM QUALITY CABINETS AND SURFACES
- SIEMENS BRAND OR SIMILAR APPLIANCES
- PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES UNDER CANOPY
- FINISHED GARDEN WITH AUTOMATIC WATERING SYSTEM
- OVERFLOW INFINITY SWIMMING POOL
- FREE STANDING BATHTUB IN MAIN BATHROOM
- DIRECT AND INDIRECT LED FOR INSIDE AND OUTSIDE LIGHTING
- SYNTHETIC IMITATION WOOD DECK PLATFORM
- METALLIC STREET PEDESTRIAN GATE
- POWER-OPERATED VEHICLE ENTRY GATE
- ITALIAN LARGE FORMAT PREMIUM QUALITY PORCELAIN FLOORING
- SINGLE PIVOT HINGE FRONT DOOR WITH SAFETY LOCK
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.