Estepona, 42-unit development with sea views
Property development in Estepona
Strategically located between the sea and the mountains, Mirador de Estepona is a private urban resort that stands out due to its concept of superior quality of life, exclusivity, privacy, comfort, sustainability, technology and security. Its lush vegetation between the sea and the mountains turn the urbanization into a true oasis of homes, flowers and palm trees, unique in the area.
Phase 1 and 2 are sold out, and the construction of Phase III has already begun. It consists of 42 units of 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms distributed in ground floor with garden, first floor and duplex penthouse. The surface areas range from 105 m2 built up to approximately 149 m2 and terraces between 52 m2 and 172 m2.
The complex offers access control with 24-hour security, all year round, internal security through surveillance cameras, extensive landscaped areas with pedestrian paths, external parking for guests, with charging points for electric vehicles, lift with capacity for 7 people , recovery of rainwater for installation of irrigation of green areas, marble 1st quality in common areas, communal recreational areas with direct views of the sea and access control that includes: swimming pool for adults and children with beach effect, toilets and changing rooms and solarium with beach umbrellas and sunbeds.
The apartments have qualities such as interior flooring of 60×60 porcelain tiles, porcelain tile tiling for kitchens, bathrooms and toilets,
metallic carpentry in exterior windows and doors of kitchens in aluminum lacquered in graphite and double glazing, balustrade in balconies glazed in translucent laminated safety glass, entrance door in lacquered white armored wood with high lock security, interior doors in white lacquered wood with double polished steel handle, including glazed door in the kitchen access, white front lacquered wooden wardrobes, equipped with drawers and shelves, Porcelanosa fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, microwave with grill, integrated dishwasher, integrated Combi fridge and integrated extractor hood, toilets and faucets Porcelanosa in bathrooms and toilets, Porcelanosa faucets in kitchen, electric boiler JUNKERS 150/200 liters with support of solar collection, central air conditioning, electrical installation with a high degree of 9,800 W of 12 circuits, domotic system for blinds and lighting with remote control by compatible application for Android and IOS, installation of satellite digital television with coaxial cable throughout the apartments, installation of landlines and internet in the whole apartment, video intercom, alarm system and detection against fire.
The properties will be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2024 approximately.
- 42-UNIT DEVELOPMENT
- 4,5 KM. TO ESTEPONA MARINA AND 3 KM. TO THE BEACH
- 22 KM. TO PUERTO BANUS MARINA
- 28 KM. TO MARBELLA’S OLD TOWN
- GATED ACCESS WITH SECURITY 24 HOURS – 365 DAYS A YEAR
- EXTERIOR PARKING FOR VISITS, WITH ELECTRICAL RECHARGING POSTS FOR VEHICLES
- SWIMMING POOL FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN WITH SQUARZO SAND BEACH, TOILETS AND CHANGING ROOMS
- MARBLE 1st QUALITY IN COMMON AREAS
- INTERIOR FLOORING OF 60X60 PORCELAIN STONEWARE IN APARTMENTS
- PORCELAIN TILED WALLS IN KITCHENS, BATHROOMS AND TOILETS
- METALLIC CARPENTRY IN WINDOWS AND EXTERIOR DOORS WITH DOUBLE GLAZING
- TERRACES WITH SAFETY GLASS BALUSTRADES
- FULLY EQUIPPED PORCELANOSA KITCHEN
- ELECTRIC THERMAL JUNKERS 150/200 LITERS WITH SOLAR CAPTATION SUPPORT
- CENTRALIZED CLIMATE CONTROL
- SYSTEM OF HOME AUTOMATION FOR BLINDS AND LIGHTING WITH REMOTE CONTROL
- INSTALLATION OF DIGITAL TELEVISION SATELLITE
- TELEPHONE AND INTERNET INSTALLATION THROUGHOUT THE APARTMENT
- VIDEO AUTOMATIC PORTER
- ALARM SYSTEM AND FIRE DETECTION AGAINST IN GARAGE
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY: 4TH QUARTER 2024
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.