Estepona, Spacious and Contemporary Beachfront New Development
Property development in Estepona
Located in a 20.000 m2 front line beach plot, this high security gated development of six blocks, comprising 28 residences of 3 & 4 bedrooms, with exclusive access to the beach.
Each building of the complex is frontal to the beach and offers a minimum of three large parking spaces for each unit, with direct access from the private basement-storage, connected with each unit through a private lift. The 3-bedroom apartments have a total built area from 405 m2 up to 431 m2, and the 4-bedroom ones from 548 m2 up to 813 m2.
The landscaped gardens spread between the residential area and the sea. The stunning outdoor heated infinity type swimming pool merges with nature, on a front-line beach position and it is run by salt chlorination system.
Smart and modern apartments with the most advanced technologies, fantastic design and innovative materials.
- FRONTLINE BEACH BETWEEN PUERTO BANUS & ESTEPONA
- 28 EXCLUSIVE APARTMENTS DISTRIBUTED IN 6 SMALL BLOCKS
- FIRST OCCUPANCY LICENSE GRANTED
- TOTAL SIZES FROM 405 M2 – UP TO 813 M2
- OVER 20.000 M2 PLOT OF LAND
- FULLY FITTED SMART CONTROL
- PRIVATE BASEMENTS FROM 56 M2 UP TO 86 M2
- ACCESS TO THE DEVELOPMENT AND TO THE APARTMENT BY FINGERPRINT
- AC HOT AND COLD
- OUTDOOR HEATED POOL
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION OF SOUND SYSTEM WITH CONCEALED SPEAKERS
- MODERN DESIGN WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY
- APARTMENTS DIRECTLY ACCESSED FROM THE PRIVATE BASEMENT VIA A PRIVATE LIFT
- PORCELAIN TILES IN INTERIOR, TERRACES AND SOLARIUM
- SCHUCO OR SIMILAR, ALUMINIUM GRAPHITE FINISH, SLIDING DOORS FROM FLOOR TO CEILING
- LED LIGHTING
- HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM
- DISTRIBUTED WIFI REPEATER TO PROVIDE FULL COVERAGE THROUGHOUT THE APARTMENT
- TELEPHONE AND TELEVISION SOCKETS IN ALL THE BEDROOMS AND LIVING ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- COMMUNAL WATER SOFTENING DEVICE
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.