Finca Cortesin, Refinement and elegance in Finca Cortesín

Finca Cortesin, Refinement and elegance in Finca Cortesín

  • DMD1454

Property development in Finca Cortesin

New Urbanization perfectly located within the prestigious and exclusive Finca Cortesin resort considered one of the best in Europe. It includes a five-star hotel, a luxurious spa with a multitude of services, tennis and paddle courts, a golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, an exclusive boutique area, an exquisite variety of restaurants including a Michelin star and a spectacular beach club minutes from the hotel complex. Privileged location surrounded by nature and close to the places of interest on the Costa del Sol, including the ports of Sotogrande and Puerto Banús.

Small complex of 35 units of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments. Some units with gardens and private pools from 198 m2 to 383 m2. Exceptional qualities like travertine marble, walnut kitchens with central islands and appliances. Heating by hot water in main areas, home automation, alarm connected to central and 24-hour security are some other characteristics.

The delivery of the apartments is estimated approximately first quarter of 2022.

Payment schedule: € 30,000 as a reservation, upon signing the private contract 30% upon obtaining the Works License, the rest, 70% on completion.

Development Highlights
  • WITHIN A LARGE LUXURY RESORT WITH 5 STAR HOTEL
  • TRANQUILITY AND EXCLUSIVITY
  • DELIVERY ESTIMATED FIRST QUARTER OF 2022
  • MULTITUDE OF SERVICES
  • 24 HOURS SECURITY
  • SPA, MASSAGE ROOMS, INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
  • CONCIERGE SERVICE
  • BEACH CLUB
  • GOLF COURSE DESIGNED BY JACK NICKLAUS
  • PARKING AND STORAGE ROOM
  • TRAVERTINE MARBLE
  • WALNUT KITCHEN WITH CENTRAL ISLAND
  • NEFF APPLIANCES OR SIMILAR
  • SALT CHLORINE POOL
  • DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING
  • HOT WATER HEATING (PARTIAL)
  • SOLAR ENERGY IN EACH BLOCK
  • COMPLETION APPROXIMATELY AUTUMN 2021
Teresa Sánchez, Property Consultant
Teresa SánchezProperty Consultant +34 952 765 138
Location - Finca Cortesin, Casares
Casares – set between mountains and sea near Estepona

Casares – set between mountains and sea near Estepona

Turn inland off the coastal road just after Estepona and you head through beautiful green valleys and forested hills into the foothills of the Serranía de Ronda, the large mountain range that dominates much of the Andalusian interior.

Read the full article

Elegant ground floor two bedroom apartment - Apartment for sale in Finca Cortesin, Casares

Finca Cortesin, Elegant ground floor two bedroom apartment

2 beds · 2 baths198 m2 built1.150.000 €
 
Penthouse in luxury resort - Penthouse for sale in Finca Cortesin, Casares

Finca Cortesin, Penthouse in luxury resort

2 beds · 2 baths199 m2 built1.500.000 €
 
Exquisite three bedroom ground floor apartment - Ground Floor Apartment for sale in Finca Cortesin, Casares

Finca Cortesin, Exquisite three bedroom ground floor apartment

4 beds · 4 baths371 m2 built · 669 m2 plot2.500.000 €