Elements Marbella - Apartments with beautiful sea views at Lomas de los Monteros

Elements Marbella - Apartments with beautiful sea views at Lomas de los Monteros

  • DMD1464

Property development in Lomas de los Monteros

A promotion of apartments in the east of Marbella, known as Lomas de los Monteros. A haven of peace and nature approximately 5 km from the coast with stunning views of the sea.

Gated urbanization, with swimming pool, club, gym and community gardens. First and second phase with a total of 119 apartments, duplex and triplex of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms from 108 m2 to 267 m2 approximately and excellent qualities. Facing southeast and southwest and large sunny terraces, this place will be the ideal place to enjoy outdoor life.

Some characteristics of the houses will be: first quality ceramic flooring type Keraben or similar, villeroy & Boch brand toilets, armored entrance door, Technal or similar interior carpentry with thermal bridge break and double glazing, machined blinds in bedrooms, video intercom, surface parking lots and cutlery, heat pump aerothermal system for hot water and air conditioning system cold / heat. Underfloor heating in master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, shower screen and mirrors in bathrooms, gardens and communal pool.

The approximate date for the delivery of the apartments for the first phase is the last quarter of 2020 and the second approximately third quarter of 2022. Work on the 2nd phase is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2020.

The payment schedule 6,000 euros as a reservation, within 60 days 30% at the signing of the private contract, and the rest 70% upon signature of the title deed.

Development Highlights
  • GATED URBANIZATION
  • SEA VIEWS
  • CLUB POOL AND COMMUNITY GYM
  • COMMUNITY GARDENS AND POOL
  • UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN MASTER BEDROOM AND BATHROOM ENSUITE
  • MOTORIZED PERSIANAS IN BEDROOMS
  • FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
  • SURFACE AND COVERED PARKING
  • VIDEO INTERCOM SYSTEM
Pia Arrieta, Partner/Director
Pia ArrietaPartner/Director +34 952 765 138
Location - Lomas de los Monteros, Marbella East
Marbella East: Frontline beach and golf properties

Marbella East: Frontline beach and golf properties

The area on the eastern side of Marbella is part of what makes this region so desirable and popular, and it is here that you will find some of the most exciting new properties for sale on the Costa del Sol.Characterised by the finest sandy beaches and dunes in Marbella, as well as pretty umbrella pines that skirt the fairways and populate the gently sloping hills that slowly rise towards the coastal mountain range, the east of Marbella has been popular for some time now with tourists, full time residents and holiday home owners alike.

Read the full article

More about the area
Bright apartment with panoramic views - Apartment for sale in Lomas de los Monteros, Marbella East

Lomas de los Monteros, Bright apartment with panoramic views

2 beds · 2 baths98 m2 built295.000 €
 
Spacious apartment with sea views - Apartment for sale in Lomas de los Monteros, Marbella East

Lomas de los Monteros, Spacious apartment with sea views

3 beds · 2 baths134 m2 built362.000 €
 
Large triplex in Lomas de los Monteros - Triplex for sale in Lomas de los Monteros, Marbella East

Large triplex in Lomas de los Monteros

4 beds · 4 baths168 m2 built490.000 €