5-bedroom villa in El Madroñal with sea views
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Built: 423 m²
- Plot: 5.000 m²
Villa for sale in El Madroñal, Benahavis
Nestling on a south-facing hillside, this estate enjoys breathtaking unspoiled mountain and sea views and consists of three residential buildings. The reception rooms comprise a comfortable sitting room, a separate dining room with a fireplace, to the climate-controlled wine cellar carved out of solid rock and to a gourmet kitchen with a centre island. A partially covered expansive terrace leads to another separate guest suite, below currently an artist’s studio. Stairs lead up to the pool terrace or down to the gym. Adjacent to the main gate there is a two-bedroom guest accommodation comprising a living room, two bathrooms and a kitchenette. The master bedroom, situated together with an office on a private floor includes His and Her bathrooms, a sitting room and a study with a fireplace.
All rooms are south facing and enjoy superb luminosity and maximise the spectacular views either from within or from the 40sqm sun terrace.
The guest accommodation is located within the tower reached via a sweeping staircase and comprises a bedroom suite of over 40sqm. There are a further self-contained one-bedroom apartment and a storage room on the lower level, a two-car garage at street level and a swimming pool.
|IBI/Local Tax (Annual):||2.207 €|
|Garbage (Annual):||18 €|
- ELEGANTLY POSITIONED ON A QUIET SOUTH FACING HILLSIDE
- PRESTIGIOUS AND RESIDENTIAL ESTATE WITH LARGE VILLAS
- A SHORT DRIVE TO LOS ARQUEROS GOLF COURSE AND 6’ TO PUERTO BANUS
- ALL ROOMS FACE SOUTH AND ENJOY SEA VIEWS
- SALT-WATER HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- PROPERTY CONSISTS OF A MAIN HOUSE AND GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- POSSIBILITY OF AN ADDITIONAL 300 M2 CONSTRUCTION
- CLIMATE CONTROLLED WINE CELLAR
- GARAGING FOR 2-4 CARS PLUS A ONE-CAR GARAGE IN THE GUEST HOUSE
Situated in the foothills of the serranía de Ronda mountain range, El Madroñal is a genteel country estate overlooking Marbella and its Mediterranean coastline. Though it is just five minutes’ drive to the lively little town of San Pedro Alcántara and little more than ten to Marbella and Puerto Banús, the residents of El Madroñal enjoy the peace.