Santa Clara, Contemporary semi-detached villa in Marbella East
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Built: 400 m²
- Interior: 367 m²
- Plot: 345 m²
Semi Detached Villa for sale in Santa Clara, Marbella East
Marbella East, consolidated residential area with great demand, approximately 2 Km from fine sandy beaches and about 6 Km from the centre of Marbella.
The semi-detached villa belongs to a complex of 20 newly built houses distributed in ground floor, first floor and basement. It offers views to the golf course and the sea.
With a constructed area of about 400 m2, it comprises on the ground floor a bedroom, a complete bathroom and an open plan space combining living room, dining room and kitchen with a practical central island, all with access to the front porch and the private garden with swimming pool with an approximate area of 3345 m2.
A lift gives access to the first floor which houses three ensuite bedrooms. The master bedroom has a private terrace of 22 m2 and incredible views to the sea and the golf course. There is another terrace from which to enjoy the views.
The basement offers a space of about 85 m2 that can be used according to the needs of the owners, as a gymnasium, games room or cinema. There is a garage with capacity for two cars.
The complex will offer a wide range of services, typical of a large 5-star resort. Fully equipped gymnasium, several swimming pools including an indoor pool and spa, cafeteria, work area and concierge service.
There are three possibilities for personalisation the property, depending on the owner’s needs.
The delivery date will be approximately at the beginning of 2024.
The payment schedule: 10.000 € reservation, 30% at the signing of the private contract and the rest, 70% at the signing of the title deed.
- CONTEMPORARY PROPERTY IN EAST MARBELLA
- SANTA CLARA GOLF
- APPROXIMATELY 2 KM FROM THE BEACH AND 6 KM FROM MARBELLA
- GOLF AND SEA VIEWS
- SET OF 20 SEMI-DETACHED VILLAS
- SWIMMING POOLS IN GATED COMMUNITY
- CHILDREN’S CLUB
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- FULLY EQUIPPED SPA AND GYMNASIUM
- AIR CONDITIONING BY AEROTHERMICS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- ARMOURED ENTRANCE DOOR
- LIFT WITH ACCESS TO ALL LEVELS
- DELIVERY EXPECTED APPROX. BEGGINING OF 2024
Santa Clara, Marbella East
More about the development
New growth areas in Marbella
Property investors share a particular interest with town planners, and that is: where is the next area of development?