Venalmar, Sunny Townhouse in Beachfront Development
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built: 210 m²
- Interior: 191 m²
- Terrace: 19 m²
Town House for sale in Venalmar, Estepona
Two storey townhouse, with east and west orientation, with a private carport, 50 m² of private garden and views to Mediterranean sea and to the communal swimming pool.
The ground floor consists of an entrance hall, a guest toilet, a large east facing lounge with a fireplace and exit to a cool covered terrace ideal for summer dining, a fully equipped kitchen with adjacent laundry and a storeroom under the staircase. The east facing master bedroom with dressing area and an en suite bathroom with oval bathtub is located in the first floor. There are two further bedrooms, one with a bathroom en-suite. The master bedroom and the second one enjoy each a private terrace.
All rooms are air-conditioned and the townhouse is also complemented by high ceilings, marble floors throughout, marble walls in bathrooms, a security entrance door, alarm system completely installed, electric shutters, spacious wardrobes in bedrooms, double glazed windows and TV and telephone connections in all rooms
|Community Fees (MONTHLY):||250 €|
|IBI/Local Tax (Annual):||741 €|
- TWO-LEVEL TOWNHOUSE, WITH EAST AND WEST ORIENTATION
- VIEWS TO MEDITERRANEAN SEA FROM WEST TERRACE
- BETWEEN SAN PEDRO AND ESTEPONA
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH ACCESS TO LARGE TERRACES
- FABULOUS LOUNGE WITH FIREPLACE AND QUIET COOL PORCH
- AIR CONDITIONING HOT AND COLD IN ALL ROOMS
- MARBLE FLOORS EXCEPT KITCHEN AND LAUNDRY
- ALARM SYSTEM AND ELECTRIC SHUTTERS
- SPACIOUS FULLY FITTED WARDROBES IN BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING IN WINDOWS
- TV AND TELEPHONE CONNECTIONS IN ALL ROOMS
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.