Bahia de Banus, Beachside Penthouse Near Puerto Banus
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built: 388 m²
Duplex Penthouse for sale in Bahia de Banus, Marbella - Puerto Banus
Spacious duplex penthouse occupying the entire floor, with private pool and gazebo on the terrace. Located in a gated and 24H secure development with exotic tropical gardens, gymnasium, sauna and two communal swimming pools. It is conveniently situated at approximately 100m from the beach and 2kms from Puerto Banus and San Pedro de Alcantara.
The property is distributed from the entrance hall to a double height ceiling living/dining room, very bright, with a fireplace, open to a new fully fitted kitchen with a large island, French windows leading out to a sunny semi-covered terrace with private pool and gazebo. Two guest bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and ample walk-in wardrobes. Upstairs is the master bedroom with walk-in closet, marble bathroom and exit to the terrace.
High-quality finishes and design, with underfloor heating in the bathrooms, hot and cold A/C, domotic system and video entry phone are some of the characteristics of this luxurious property.
|Community Fees (MONTHLY):||923 €|
|IBI/Local Tax (Annual):||2.851 €|
|Garbage (Annual):||185 €|
- ALL FLOOR BEACH PENTHOUSE IN BAHIA DE BANUS
- AT APPROXIMATELY 100 M FROM THE BEACH AND 2 KMS FROM PUERTO BANUS
- PRESTIGIOUS GATED AND 24H SECURE DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL WITH SALT CHLORINATION AND JET STREAM
- NEW KITCHEN WITH MIELE APPLIANCES AND INSTANT BOILING WATER COOKER
- COMMUNAL TROPICAL GARDENS, GYMNASIUM AND TWO POOLS
- 1 PARKING SPACE FOR 2 CARS AND STORAGE
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING IN THE MASTER BATHROOM
- AIR CONDITIONING
- PRIVATE TERRACE WITH POOL AND GARDEN VIEWS
- WOODEN AND MARBLE FLOORS
- ELECTRIC SHUTTERS
- ORIGINAL CAPE REED PERGOLA ON THE MAIN TERRACE
- ALARM WITH CAMERAS WITH CONTROL VIA PHONE
- WATER IONIZER
Ever since it first opened in May 1970, the glamorous marina complex of Puerto Banús – named after its founder, José Banús – has had a special place in people’s minds and imaginations. This began with the opening ceremony itself, an elegant affair where 1,700 guests including the likes of the Aga Khan, Roman Polanski, royalty, aristocracy, film stars and Prince Rainier and Princess Grace of Monaco were entertained by Julio Iglesias and served a gastronomic feast on the shores of the Mediterranean.