Mansion Club, Garden apartment in secure development
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built: 211 m²
- Interior: 163 m²
- Terrace: 48 m²
Ground Floor Apartment for sale in Mansion Club, Marbella Golden Mile
This ground floor apartment is located in Mansion Club, an exclusive development within Marbella’s Golden Mile. A gated and secure complex built with modern, top quality materials and features of typical Andalusian architecture such as columns, arches, pergolas and large windows that provide this development with a distinct character, designed by the famous architect Mervin Villarroel.
Set amidst lush tropical gardens, swimming pools and waterfalls, it is a sought-after address at approximately 2,3kms from the beach and the Marbella promenade.
The apartment is situated on the ground floor and has direct access to the garden and is set in a private and quiet location within the complex. It is distributed into a living/dining area, fully fitted kitchen with laundry area, two bedrooms en-suite and a beautiful covered terrace enclosed with Lumon glass curtain. The master bedroom shares the terrace with the lounge.
Other features include marble floors, air conditioning hot/cold, underfloor heating, satellite TV, alarm system, domotics, Bang & Olufsen sound system, garage space and a storage room.
|Community Fees (Monthly):||475 €|
|IBI/Local Tax (Annual):||1.514 €|
|Garbage (Annual):||285 €|
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN GATED AND SECURE DEVELOPMENT
- APPROXIMATELY 2,3KMS FROM THE BEACH AND MARBELLA CENTRE
- APPROXIMATELY 7KMS TO THE GOLF VALLEY
- CLOSE TO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- MARBLE FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- AIR CONDITIONING HOT/COLD AND UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- ALARM SYSTEM PLUS 24-HOUR SECURITY GUARDS
- COMMUNAL INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING POOL + LARGE OUTDOOR ONE
- COMMUNAL FITNESS CENTRE WITH GYM, SAUNA AND TURKISH BATH
- EXCELLENT SPECIFICATIONS AND DOMOTIC SYSTEM
- ONE CAR GARAGE SPACE AND STOREROOM
Extending from the western edge of Marbella town and connecting it to Puerto Banús, the famed Golden Mile is in reality an extension of the original N-340 coastal road that has connected much of the Costa del Sol for many decades.