El Herrojo, Charming villa in Mediterranean style in gated community
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Built: 668 m²
- Plot: 1.207 m²
Villa for sale in El Herrojo, Benahavis
Small complex of 3 modern villas next to the 5 star La Quinta golf course. There are all kinds of amenities within walking distance and the town of San Pedro is approximately 4,5 Km away, with easy access to the AP7 motorway.
The five bedroom, five bathroom villa has a living area of approximately 668 m2 on a plot of 1.207 m2. Distributed over three floors, it enjoys incomparable views of the sea and the valley, being private and peaceful, being located within a gated community.
The spaces are open and the ceilings are high. The use of high quality materials such as natural stone and wood will ensure that the design is contemporary and modern but still has warmth and personality.
The approximate completion date of the house is July 2023.
Payment schedule: 100.000 € as reservation, 40% on signing the private contract in approximately 1 month, the rest, 60% on completion.
- HACIENDA STYLE VILLA
- APPROXIMATELY 4,5 KM FROM SAN PEDRO ALCANTARA
- GATED URBANISATION
- SMALL COMPLEX OF 3 VILLAS
- SEA, GOLF AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- GARAGE FOR TWO CARS, ADDITIONAL SPACE FOR MORE VEHICLES
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: JUNE 2023
El Herrojo, Benahavis
Open House at El Herrojo, La Quinta, Marbella
Diana Morales Properties held and Open House for one of its exclusive listings; a lovely villa built on one level and within a gated community with 24 hour security. The property is located in El Herrojo, within La Quinta and is only a 1min. drive away from the La Quinta club house and 10min to Puerto Banus.