Villa for rent in Casablanca, Marbella Golden Mile
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Plot: 500 m²
Contemporary Villa with fresh Californian / Andalusian architecture style on the outside, combined with elegant, clean and modern interiors.
High ceilings of three meters, reaching up to 5.30m in the master bedroom.
Located in one of the best locations, just 100 meters from the beach. Under the Hotel Guadalpin Marbella in the extremely desirable area of Casablanca Beach.
The master bedroom is on the first floor with a luxury bed of 200 × 200 cm. On the second floor there are two bedrooms, each with a 160 × 190 cm bed and a 160 × 200 cm bed (which can be split into two 80 × 200 cm beds). In the basement we find a fourth bedroom. It has a 180 × 200 cm Vispring bed and a bunk bed with a guest bed, so you can sleep 5 people comfortably. Perfect as a small children’s room, babysitting room with children or newlyweds with children, etc. The lower level also has a yoga area and a second TV/lounge with a large leather sofa.
|Price||Available for long term rent from September to June. 15.000€ per month. With up to 500€ of utility expenses included|
• KITCHEN, BARBECUE AND FIREPLACE ALL NATURAL GAS
• TV, ALL THREE ARE SMART TVS WITH 4K TECHNOLOGY
• AIR CONDITIONING IN ALL ROOMS EXCEPT BASEMENT
• ALL BEDROOMS ENJOY CEILING FANS
• WOODEN FLOORS ABOVE GROUND, BASEMENT EPOXY RESIN COMFORT PLUS
• SALTWATER POOL WITH THREE AREAS: SWIMMING POOL (16 M). MAXIMUM DEPTH OF 140 CM
• JACUZZI / HOT TUB FOR 6 PEOPLE
• AUDIO SYSTEM IN LIVING ROOM AND TERRACE MANAGEABLE VIA APP
• ALARM AND PERIMETER VIDEO CAMERAS
• PARKING AREA INSIDE THE PLOT, OUTSIDE FOR 2-3 VEHICLES
• URBANIZATION WITH NIGHT WATCHMAN PRESENT DURING BUSINESS HOURS FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY
• URBANIZATION HAS ACCESS BARRIERS
• WATER SOFTENER
• OWN WATER TANK OF 1000L FOR POSSIBLE CUTS IN THE NETWORK
• UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE. EXCEPT BASEMENT
Casablanca, Marbella Golden Mile
Casablanca, a little oasis in the heart of Marbella
Though the classic Bogart-Bergman film of the same name was set in Morocco, its sense of elegance and intimacy perhaps portrays the Marbella suburb better than it does the large North African metropolis. Little-known to outsiders, this small but highly exclusive residential area manages to be right on the edge of Marbella town yet wonderfully private and peaceful, exactly because it is such a well-kept secret.