Las Lomas del Marbella Club, 3 bedroom apartment in Lomas de Marbella Club
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built: 210 m²
- Interior: 178 m²
- Terrace: 32 m²
Ground Floor Apartment for sale in Las Lomas del Marbella Club, Marbella Golden Mile
3 bedroom apartment in a luxury urbanization, consisting of 80 apartments distributed in 12 blocks, with terraces, garages and a green area with wonderful gardens, swimming pools, security systems and guaranteed privacy. The finishes are excellent, marble floors, fully equipped and furnished kitchen and terraces with wonderful views. The urbanization is of great prestige and because of its location it is one of the best in Marbella. It has a swimming pool heated by geothermal energy, a very efficient system.
Apartment with 177.93 m2 built and 32 m2 of terrace approximately. Entering hall and front living room with contemporary kitchen a full bathroom and three bedrooms at the back, two of them ensuite.
There are two parking spaces and a storage room included in the price.
It is planned to be finished by 2nd quarter 2022
The payment schedule is: 10,000 euros as a reservation, 30% upon signing the private contract, the rest upon signing the deed (prices do not include VAT).
- URBANIZATION WITH 24 HOUR SECURITY
- MORE THAN 20.000 M2 OF GARDENS
- SOCIAL CLUB
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT THE FLAT, WITH INDIVIDUAL THERMOSTAT
- AIR CONDITIONING COLD / HEAT
- SAFETY SHUTTERS WITH ELECTRIC MOTORIZATION
- INTERIOR FLOORING IN IVORY CREAM MARBLE
- KITCHEN AND BATHROOM TILING IN TOP QUALITY CERAMIC TILES
- MARBLE FLOOR AND BATHROOM TILING
- INDEPENDENT ALARM CENTRE, WITH VOLUMETRIC DETECTORS IN ALL ROOMS, CONNECTED WITH SECURITY
- TV, FM, RADIO AND TELEPHONE CONNECTIONS IN ALL ROOMS
- AUTOMATIC WATERING SYSTEM IN PLANTERS
- AUTOMATIC OPENING GARAGE DOOR
- MUSICAL THREAD. PARABOLIC ANTENNA
More about the development
Situated just to the northern side of the celebrated Golden Mile, Las Lomas del Marbella Club is one of Marbella’s classic luxury residential areas. Covering an extensive area of thirty five hectares, it follows a gentle upward gradient from the nearby coast towards the towering La Concha Mountain a few kilometres inland.