Estepona Playa, Perfect location for this beachfront penthouse
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Built: 734 m²
- Interior: 214 m²
- Terrace: 520 m²
Duplex Penthouse for sale in Estepona Playa, Estepona
Located in a 70-unit complex facing the sea, which will be surrounded mainly by a concrete wall with glass panels above to maintain the views. Secure thanks to the security perimeter fencing CCTV, 24h access control for both, people and vehicles and monitoring system to control access to the different sectors of the building. The stair railings and common areas will be made of glass.
For better sound insulation, an impact-sheet it is included under all flooring. The kitchen is fully equipped with Gaggenau appliances such as electric oven, microwave, ceramic hob and induction hobs, extractor hood, refrigerator and freezer of two doors, dishwasher, washer and dryer, and Silestone or Corian countertops. Bathrooms Villeroy & Boch brand, with suspended bidet and toilet and one Kaldewei bath in one of the bathrooms. Air-conditioned and with under floor heating and individual alarm system connected to the Alarm center.
- ONE OF THE 70-UNIT BEACHFRONT DEVELOPMENT
- 88 KM. TO MALAGA AIRPORT AND 30 KM. TO PUERTO BANUS
- DEVELOPMENT WITH SECURITY PERIMETER FENCING CCTV
- SPA AND GYM AREA, THREE INFINITY POOLS AND PADDLE TENNIS COURT
- MONITORING SYSTEM TO CONTROL ACCESS TO THE DIFFERENT SECTORS OF THE BUILDING
- FIRST OCCUPANCY LICENSE IN PLACE
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- KITCHENS WILL BE FULLY EQUIPPED WITH GAGGENAU APPLIANCES
- BATHROOMS WILL BE VILLEROY & BOCH BRAND
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING SYSTEM
- INDIVIDUAL ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLED IN EACH HOUSE CONNECTED TO THE ALARM CENTER
More about the development
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.