Estepona Playa, New beachfront first floor apartment
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built: 162 m²
- Interior: 127 m²
- Terrace: 35 m²
Apartment for sale in Estepona Playa, Estepona
One of a 70-unit development distributed on five-block, facing the sea and bordering a stream. The development is surrounded by a concrete wall with glass panels above to maintain the views and also a security perimeter fencing CCTV, 24h access control for both, people and vehicles and monitoring system to control access to the different sectors of the building. The stair railings and common areas are made of glass.
The flooring of the living room, kitchen, bedrooms, hallways and entrance such as porcelain stoneware, Iroko natural wood floor or Dolomite marble. For better sound insulation, an impact-sheet is included under all flooring.
The kitchen is fully equipped with Gaggenau appliances such as refrigerator and freezer of two doors, ceramic hob and induction hobs, extractor hood, electric oven, microwave, a dishwasher, a washer and dryer, and Silestone or Corian countertops. The bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch vanities.
The apartment have air-conditioning and underfloor heating systems and zoned air conditioning system with heat pump and ducts, besides individual alarm system installed and connected to the Alarm centre.
- LOCATED IN A 70-UNIT DEVELOPMENT FACING THE SEA
- 37 KM. TO MARBELLA OLD TOWN AND 88 KM. TO MALAGA AIRPORT
- FIRST OCCUPANCY LICENSE
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- DEVELOPMENT WITH SECURITY PERIMETER FENCING CCTV
- TWO-SPACES GARAGE IN UNDERGROUND GARAGE
- SPA AND GYM AREA, THREE INFINITY POOLS AND PADDLE TENNIS COURT
- MONITORING SYSTEM TO CONTROL ACCESS TO THE DIFFERENT SECTORS OF THE BUILDING
- KITCHEN WILL BE FULLY EQUIPPED WITH GAGGENAU APPLIANCES
- FLOORING TO BE CHOSEN BY THE CLIENT
- BATHROOMS WILL BE VILLEROY & BOCH BRAND
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING SYSTEM
- INDIVIDUAL ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLED IN EACH HOUSE CONNECTED TO THE ALARM CENTER
More about the development
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.