El Campanario, Modern Villa in a 10-unit development near golf courses
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Built: 403 m²
- Interior: 375 m²
- Terrace: 53 m²
- Plot: 649 m²
Villa for sale in El Campanario, Estepona
Modern house within a ten-unit development located in the heart of the New Golden Mile. Close to numerous golf courses such as Los Flamingos, Atalaya, El Paraíso, Los Arqueros and Guadalmina and also to leisure facilities along the coast; home to numerous luxury hotels, spas, beach clubs and marinas. Puerto Banus at 8km. and Marbella Old town at 17 km., both approximately, provide a variety of choice for shopping, dining, sports, recreational, wellness activities and entertainment for all the family.
The ground floor consists of a hall (6.20 m2), a dining room (54.30 m2), a guest toilet (2.85 m2), a kitchen (16.75 m2), an office (8.25 m2) and a storage room )
The first floor consists of a distribution hall 6.20 m2, two bedrooms (19.30 m2 – 18.40 m2), each with a bathroom (15.55 m2 – 4.85 m2) and the main bedroom (27.95 m2.) also with its own bathroom ( 11.75 m2)
The garden level consists of a machine room (6.00 m2), two storage rooms (17.05 m2 and 24.00 m2), a bathroom (4.45 m2), and a room for multiple uses (98.50 m2
Short walking distance to the elegant clubhouse of El Campanario Golf Club offering exclusive services and facilities for residents including a restaurant, bar, spa and fully equipped gymnasium, indoor heated pool, paddle tennis court and an outdoor pool set in landscaped gardens. Homeowners will benefit, with substantial discounts, of a year Family Membership to Campanario Golf and Country House Club with each property.
Extensive use of large full-length windows to take full advantage of the light.
The kitchen is spacious with a central island featuring top quality appliances from Siemens. The open plan concept of the ground floor connects the living and dining spaces with the kitchen to provide different ambiences for cooking, dining and relaxation. All of these areas leading onto large terraces.
Great attention to the quality of the finishes is reflected in the lacquered interior carpentry, the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, the interior and exterior large format porcelain flooring, the kitchen’s design and choice of electrical appliances, the quality of the fully fitted wardrobes and the Italian sanitary ware in the bathrooms. It includes lighting with LEDs for direct or indirect light within the house, preinstallation of domotic system, fibre optic Wi-Fi and the preinstallation of an alarm system.
- VILLA WITHIN A TEN-UNIT DEVELOPMENT
- 8 KM. TO PUERTO BANUS AND 17 KM. TO MARBELLA TOWN APPROX.
- NEXT TO SEVERAL GOLF COURSES
- APPROX, COMPLETION DATE: SUMMER OF 2020
- OVERFLOW INFINITY SWIMMING POOL
- SYNTHETIC IMITATION WOOD DECK PLATFORM
- PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES UNDER CANOPY
- ITALIAN LARGE FORMAT PREMIUM QUALITY PORCELAIN FLOORING
- SINGLE PIVOT HINGE FRONT DOOR WITH SAFETY LOCK
- INTERNAL CONNECTING DOORS, 2.4 CM IN HEIGHT, WHITE LACQUERED
- EXENT BATHTUB IN MAIN BATHROOM
- DIRECT AND INDIRECT LED FOR INSIDE AND OUTSIDE LIGHTING
- TV, TELEPHONE AND WIFI ACCESS POINTS
- VIDEO ENTRY PHONE
- PRE-INSTALLATION FOR HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM, SOUND AND ALARM
- HOT AND COLD AIR CONDITIONING FOR ROOMS ON GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR
- BASEMENT WITHOUT CLIMATE CONTROL, EXCEPT IN BATHROOM AND STOREROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING ON GROUND AND FIRST FLOORS
- ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN BATHROOMS
- FULLY FITTED WITH PREMIUM QUALITY CABINETS AND SURFACES
- SIEMENS BRAND OR SIMILAR APPLIANCES
- METALLIC STREET PEDESTRIAN GATE
- POWER-OPERATED METALLIC VEHICLE ENTRY GATE
- FINISHED GARDEN WITH AUTOMATIC WATERING SYSTEM
- COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGES
More about the development
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.