Casares, Design Villa near Golf Course
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Interior: 640 m²
- Plot: 1.851 m²
Villa for sale in Casares
Villa with fantastic views to the golf course and sea in development of 16 units meticulously designed in an exceptional location between Estepona and Sotogrande; each villa boasting magnificent views over a golf course and the Mediterranean coast. The villas boast their own unique style offering the residents a wide variety of services such as 24-hour full concierge, gardening and landscaping, interior design, housekeeping, maintenance, or repairs, providing bespoke solutions to meet their individual needs.
Minimalism is the striking feature of this villa, with a splendid layout and generous dimensions.
This secluded private house has been designed to be hidden away from the street sight.
The upper level features just one large horizontal recess, covered by latticework which ensure maximum privacy.
The access to the property is via a patio on the upper level, which leads to a hallway that in turn provides access to both the bedrooms and the ground level. This level is highlighted by various outdoor and indoor spaces thus allowing the whole garden floor to be enjoyed as one continual space.
High quality specifications include eterior carpentry in white Reynaers aluminium and double glazing, exterior latticework in Iroko or Sipo wood, glass bannister and railing on the master bedroom terrace, exterior roll screens, interior and kitchen flooring in grey Osiris natural stone, exterior areas and terraces in limestone, bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch fittings and Kaldewei bath, Siematic kitchen with appliances Gaggenau, Miele and Wolf, aerotermia climate control using a heat pump,hydraulic underfloor heating in the main areas of the house, electric underfloor heating in the bathrooms swimming pool with saline purifying system, lighting and pre-installation climate control and pool cover and garage with mechanised door with remote control.
- SOUTH FACING DESIRABLE VILLA IN A 16-UNIT COMPLEX
- VIEWS TO THE GOLF COURSE AND SEA
- COMPLETION DATE: DECEMBER 2017
- 48 KM. APPROXIMATELY TO MARBELLA OLD TOWN
- 20 KM. APPROX. TO SOTOGRANDE MARINA
- 41 KM. APPROXIMATELY TO PUERTO BANUS MARINA
- GARAGE WITH MECHANISED DOOR WITH REMOTE CONTROL
- EXTERIOR CARPENTRY IN WHITE ALUMINIUM AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EXTERIOR ROLL SCREENS
- GLASS BANNISTER AND RAILING ON THE MASTER BEDROOM TERRACE
- EXTERIOR LATTICEWORK IN IROKO OR SIPO WOOD
- INTERIOR AND KITCHEN FLOORING IN GREY OSIRIS NATURAL STONE
- FLOORING OF EXTERIOR AREAS AND TERRACES IN LIMESTONE
- BATHROOMS WITH VILLEROY & BOCH FITTINGS AND KALDEWEI BATH
- SIEMATIC KITCHEN WITH GAGGENAU, MIELE AND WOLF APPLIANCES
- AEROTERMIA CLIMATE CONTROL USING A HEAT PUMP
- SWIMMING POOL WITH SALINE PURIFYING SYSTEM AND LIGHTING
- PRE-INSTALLATION CLIMATE CONTROL IN SWIMMING POOL
- HYDRAULIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN THE MAIN AREAS OF THE HOUSE
- ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN THE BATHROOM
Turn inland off the coastal road just after Estepona and you head through beautiful green valleys and forested hills into the foothills of the Serranía de Ronda, the large mountain range that dominates much of the Andalusian interior.