El Campanario Hills, Apartment under construction with private garden
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built: 155 m²
- Interior: 142 m²
- Terrace: 84 m²
- Plot: 107 m²
Ground Floor Apartment for sale in El Campanario Hills, Estepona
Located in Estepona’s new Golden Mile, it is in an unbeatable location on the Costa del Sol, next to 4 of the most important golf courses in the area: The Belfry Golf & Country House, Atalaya Golf & Country Club, Real Club de golf de Guadalmina and El Paraíso Golf. It is located in a privileged enclave with services of all kinds, for the enjoyment and relax of the residents: supermarkets and convenience stores, international schools and nurseries, easy access to ways of communication, hotels, hospitals, petrol stations, Restaurants and everything the residents of this extraordinary private resort might need. Approximately 4 km from San Pedro and 9 km from Puerto Banús and approximately forty-five from the airports of Malaga and Gibraltar.
Ground floor apartment with the use and enjoyment of a private garden of 107.35 m2 with luxury qualities and extensive common areas of contemporary design. It consists of three bedrooms and three bathrooms two of them en suite, with ample closets. The apartment has a large diaphanous living-dining room and open kitchen, which finds as a continuation the beautiful terrace of 84.13 m2 where exists the possibility of building an average pool of 4-6m2 overflowing and a relaxation area with barbecue, fridge and outdoor cooking area.
Some other specifications of the house are: Aluminium carpentry with thermal break, aluminium blinds in bedrooms, reinforced entrance door, smooth finish and white lacquered with safety lock, lacquered doors in white, Fronts of collapsible cabinets with interior lining, telephone jacks, and TV, according to telecommunication project, Video door entry, pre-installation of domotic system for control of lighting, air conditioning and other alternatives, conditioned cold-heat For dorms and living room, washbasins with Matt White lacquered furniture and chrome taps with Knob Gunni & Trentino, fully furnished kitchen with Gunni & Trentino furniture with ceiling furniture and Siemens appliances or similar. Communal pool overflowing and purifying saline and lighting, children’s pool, spa area with gym, Turkish bath, sauna, shower with pressure jets and relax zone with infrared lamps, community lifts.
Schedule of payment: 6.000 € as deposit, 30% less deposit upon signing the purchase private contract, within 3 months 10% and the balance on completion.
- LOCATED IN A 29-UNIT COMPLEX
- APPROX. COMPLETION DATE: END OF 2020
- GROUND FLOOR WITH PRIVATE GARDEN
- 15 KM. APPROXIMATELY TO THE OLD TOWN OF MARBELLA
- 9 KM. APPROXIMATELY TO PUERTO BANUS
- PRE-INSTALLATION OF DOMOTIC SYSTEM
- AIR CONDITIONING COLD-HEAT FOR LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOMS
- WASHBASINS WITH MATT WHITE LACQUERED FURNITURE
- CHROMED FAUCETS MONO-CONTROL GUNNI & TRENTINO
- KITCHEN GUNNI & TRENTINO, WITH FURNITURE TO THE CEILING ACCORDING TO DESIGN
- FLOORING OF PORTALS AND COMMON AREAS OF AGED MARBLE OR COUNTRY STONE
- INTERIOR FLOORING OF GUNNI & TRENTINO PORCELAIN STONEWARE
- ALUMINIUM CARPENTRY
- ALUMINIUM BLINDS IN BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE DOOR WITH ARMOURED SHEET AND WITH SAFETY LOCK
- SMOOTH LACQUERED DOORS IN WHITE
- WARDROBES WITH INTERIOR LINING OF CABINETS
- TELEPHONE AND TELEVISION POINTS ACCORDING TO TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROJECT
- VIDEO DOOR ENTRY
- SIEMENS APPLIANCES OR SIMILAR
- OUTDOOR POOL OVERFLOWING AND PURIFICATION WITH SALINE CHLORINATION AND INTERIOR LIGHTING
- CHILDREN’S POOL
- SPA AREA WITH GYM, TURKISH BATH, SAUNA, SHOWER WITH PRESSURE JET AND RELAX ZONE WITH INFRARED LAMPS
- LIFTS FOR 6 PEOPLE, 450 KG CARGO
- POSSIBILITY OF POOL CONSTRUCTION 4-6M2 WITH INFINITY EDGE, BBQ WITH REFRIGERATOR
- RECHARGE POINT FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES (OPTIONAL)
- MOTORIZED BLINDS (OPTIONAL)
More about the development
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.