Santa Clara, Penthouse with large solarium
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Interior: 122 m²
- Terrace: 138 m²
Duplex Penthouse for sale in Santa Clara, Marbella East
Located in Santa Clara Golf, East of Marbella, a consolidated residential area approximately 2 Km from the beach and 7 Km from Marbella.
The development will have the services of a large 5 star resort, such as spa, concierge service, children’s area, fully equipped gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, large outdoor pool, communal areas for working or meeting and also special conditions will be available in Santa Clara Golf. This gated and secure community is divided into 5 phases and will have a total of 200 properties between flats, semi-detached and detached villas, all with 3 or 4 bedrooms.
The flat consists of two bedrooms, one of them en suite with free standing bathtub and large dressing room. The open concept living room perfectly integrates the kitchen and the dining room, all with access to a terrace of 38 38 m2. At the entrance of the property there is a guest cloakroom.
On the terrace there is a staircase that gives access to a solarium terrace of about 100 m2 with the possibility of installing a barbecue area and even a private swimming pool. Two parking spaces and a storage room complete this offer.
Excellent qualities including hot and cold air conditioning with aerothermics and underfloor heating, armoured entrance door, video entry phone are some of the characteristics of this property.
The estimated completion date of the property will be the end of 2023 and the method of payment is 10.000 € as a reservation, 30% on signing the private contract and the remaining 70% on signing the title deed and handing over the property.
- GATED COMPLEX WITH SECURITY
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- SOLARIUM OF ABOUT 100 M2
- POSSIBILITY OF SWIMMING POOL IN THE SOLARIUM AND BARBECUE AREA.
- APPROXIMATELY 2 KM FROM THE BEACH AND 7 KM FROM MARBELLA
- FULLY EQUIPPED GYMNASIUM
- SPA AND INDOOR POOL
- CHILDREN’S AREA
- WORK AND MEETING AREA
- AIR CONDITIONING BY AEROTHERMICS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- ARMOURED ENTRANCE DOOR
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- ONE STORAGE ROOM
- APPROXIMATE DELIVERY: END OF 2023
Property investors share a particular interest with town planners, and that is: where is the next area of development?