Luxury Beachfront Apartment in Dominion Beach, Estepona
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 290 m2 built
- 160 m2 terrace
Penthouse for sale in Dominion Beach, Estepona
Dominion Beach is a gated community situated between Marbella and Estepona on the New Golden Mile. It provides 24-hour security with direct access to the beach, 3 communal pools, a private restaurant, a gym, social areas, and beautiful Andalusian gardens.
Newly renovated 4-bedroom penthouse is located in the exclusive Dominion Beach gated community, right on the beachfront, it has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with a surface of 290 m2 buit, 160 m2 of terraces.
Offering spectacular frontal sea views over the Mediterranean, this apartment boasts a modern interior with a designer open-plan kitchen and a spacious dining-lounge area equipped with a Bang & Olufsen sound system, electric fireplace, custom-made wardrobes, and many other exclusive extras.
The incredible 100 sqm rooftop terrace impresses with luxurious amenities, including a wellness and relaxation area with sauna and a plunge pool.
The apartment comes with underground parking and a storage room.
|Community Fees (Monthly):||656 €|
|IBI/Local Tax (Annual):||1,125 €|
|Garbage (Annual):||179 €|
- ATTRACTIVE PENTHOUSE IN FRONTLINE BEACH COMPLEX
- GATED COMMUNITY WITH 24 HOUR SECURITY
- WELL-KEPT URBANISATION WITH FOUNTAINS AND WATERFALLS IN COMMUNAL AREAS
- SOUTH FACING WITH SPECTACULAR SEA VIEWS
- BEACH CLUB FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE RESIDENTS
- COMMUNAL GYMNASIUM
- LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE
- AIR CONDITIONING
- ROOF TERRACE WITH SAUNA AND MINI POOL
- STORAGE ROOM AND PARKING SPACE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- BANG & OLUFSEN SOUND SYSTEM
- THREE COMMUNAL SWIMMING POOLS (ONE OF WHICH IS HEATED)
Estepona, originally an agricultural and fishing village, only a few kilometers away from the Sierra Bermeja, it has 23 kilometers of coastline, an excellent Mediterranean climate and an average temperature of around 17°C. The municipality has an area of about 130 km². To the north are the municipalities of Jubrique and Júzcar, to the...