Marbella Golden Mile, Contemporary villa in Lomas del Virrey
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 765 m2 built
- 247 m2 terrace
- 1,273 m2 plot
Villa for sale in Marbella Golden Mile, Marbella (All)
Residential area situated in the heart of the Golden Mile, within a gated community approximately 2 km from the prestigious 5 star Puente Romano Hotel and the beach and 3.5 kms from Marbella town centre.
This villa is part of the first phase, construction has started in January and is due for completion approximately May 2023.
On a plot of 1.272 m2 the villa has a total built area of 765 m2 and has 5 bedrooms ensuite.
It is distributed in ground floor, first floor and basement, as well as a solarium. The spacious and bright ground floor houses a living-dining room with an open concept, modern and functional kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a central island where you can enjoy breakfast or an informal meal. The porch leads out to a lovely infinity pool with beautiful views. An ensuite bedroom and a guest toilet complete the layout of the main level.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms ensuite. One of them has a private terrace, the other two share a terrace of about 44 m2 with views to the garden, the pool and the sea.
The 110 m2 solarium offers spectacular views of the mountains, the sea and the surrounding area. It has a jacuzzi, which makes it ideal to enjoy the sunsets with friends and family.
The basement has a garage for 3 cars, laundry room, bedroom with bathroom ideal for service staff and an area that can be used as a games room, gymnasium or cinema room. There is additional outside space to park 2 or 3 more cars.
Payment schedule: 50.000 € as deposit, on signing of the private contract 30%, half way through the construction a payment of 20%, payment of 30% on certification of 80% of the construction, the remaining 20% on signing of the title deeds at the notary’s office.
Completion of the villa is scheduled for May 2023 approximately.
- VILLA IN LOMAS DE MARBELLA CLUB
- SEA AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- APPROXIMATELY 2 KM FROM THE PUENTE ROMANO HOTEL
- APPROXIMATELY 3,5 KM FROM THE CENTRE OF MARBELLA
- PLOT OF APPROXIMATELY 1.270 M2
- GARAGE FOR 3 CARS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- ELECTRIC BLINDS
- SECURITY ACCESS DOOR TO THE HOUSE
- SATELLITE DISH
- JACUZZI ON THE SOLARIUM
- SALINE CHLORINATION SWIMMING POOL
- APPROXIMATE COMPLETION: MAY 2023
Pia Arrieta Managing Partner
+34 952 765 138
Call now, ask via whatsapp or fill the contact form and we will get back to you asap.
Marbella Golden Mile, Marbella (All)
Marbella Golden Mile
Marbella’s famous Golden Mile runs approximately 4.5km which joins Marbella’s western part of the town centre with Puerto Banus along the main coastal road. It covers both the beach and the mountainside of the route as far as the Nagueles Natural Park, at the foot of the Sierra Blanca. Marbella’s Golden Mile is a destination...