The Edge - Luxury beachfront resort
Property development in Estepona Playa
This magnificent luxury resort, designed by the architect Rafael de la Hoz, is located on the seafront just a few minutes drive from Estepona and Sotogrande.
70-unit development at a privileged location, with direct access to the beach with 24-hour security, spa and gym area, three Infinity pools connected to each other and a paddle tennis court.
It consists of five blocks with 2 to 4 bedroom apartments, ground floor apartments with 2 and 3 bedrooms with garden, 2 penthouses with 3 bedrooms and solarium and 2 luxury villas. Approximately 77 sqm to 214 sqm built and terraces 27 sqm to 364 sqm, including solarium.
The properties have wide and bright spaces to enjoy sea views with absolute privacy.
The apartments have a storage room and a parking space included in the price.
- 15,000 € deposit
- 15% private purchase contract (one month after reservation).
- 20% during construction (in monthly or quarterly payments).
- 65% at completion
- 70-UNIT BEACHFRONT DEVELOPMENT
- 88 KM. TO MALAGA AIRPORT AND 30 KM. TO PUERTO BANUS
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: DECEMBER 2019
- SPA AND GYM AREA, THREE INFINITY POOLS AND PADDLE TENNIS COURT
- DEVELOPMENT WITH SECURITY PERIMETER FENCING CCTV
- MONITORING SYSTEM TO CONTROL ACCESS TO THE DIFFERENT SECTORS OF THE BUILDING
- FLOORING TO BE CHOSEN BY THE CLIENT
- KITCHENS WILL BE FULLY EQUIPPED WITH GAGGENAU APPLIANCES
- BATHROOMS WILL BE VILLEROY & BOCH BRAND
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING SYSTEM
- INDIVIDUAL ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLED IN EACH HOUSE CONNECTED TO THE ALARM CENTER
Just half an hour from the hustle and bustle of Marbella, the traditionally Spanish town of Estepona offers a unique option as an address. This town of 65,600 inhabitants is nestled on the coast halfway between Marbella and the golf community of Sotogrande, and 70km from Málaga airport. The town is a study in contrasts, with a centre that retains the charm of Old Spain, while master-planned, upscale developments grow out of its east and west flanks.