Out now: Knight Frank’s Global Branded Residences Report 2023
Just released, the latest Knight Frank Global Branded Residences 2023 report suggests that the worldwide luxury branded residences market is projected to increase by 55% by 2026.
Knight Frank’s assessment of the luxury branded residence market covers 324 schemes comprising over 26,000 residential units across 52 countries, tracking the portfolios of 15 leading brands. The report highlights the emergence of 186 ongoing projects worldwide, complemented by an additional 32 new schemes expected to debut this year. North America leads the charge, claiming nearly 40% of the projects, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
While the branded residences sector is not without its challenges, including the need to synchronize the timelines of purchasers and developers, substantiate the value of brand associations, and demonstrate unwavering commitment to sustainability, the overall outlook remains positive.
The report emphasizes the vast array of opportunities available to developers and operators alike. Despite the current economic headwinds, the demand for branded residences is expected to persist, underpinned by the pillars of wealth creation, travel, and investment fundamentals, thus fortifying the industry's growth trajectory.
Globally, some of the luxury branded residences available through our Knight Frank network include, amongst others:
- The OWO, London
- The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria, New York
- Mandarin Oriental Residences, New York
- The Shore Club Private Collection, Miami
- Aman Nai Lert, Bangkok
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Dubai, Business Bay
Marbella, known for its excellent quality of life and exclusive real estate offerings, is a prime example of a destination that is witnessing the surge in demand for luxury branded residences.
Currently in the Marbella area, several branded residences offer exceptional living experiences:
- Epic Marbella, Europe's first super-prime development in partnership with Fendi Casa, provides luxurious apartments with exclusive amenities and services, some of them already available to move into.
- Elie Saab Villas offer high standards of luxury and comfort, surrounded by lush greenery in the heart of Marbella's Golden Mile.
- Karl Lagerfeld Villas feature elevated architecture, sustainability, and inclusive design, creating a harmonious living environment.
- Marbella Design Hills represents a transformative vision of the Golden Mile, offering Dolce & Gabanna branded residences, five-star hotel, shopping mall, restaurant area and large green spaces.
- Angsana Real de La Quinta, the first venture in Spain for Banyan Tree Group, combines expansive views, elegant interiors, and amenities surrounded by a natural environment in La Quinta, Benahavis.
- The Gallery by Minotti offers 33 luxury villas in a gated complex, surrounded by nature with a unique lifestyle concept just minutes from Marbella.
- Wyndham Grand La Cala is a luxurious frontline golf residential complex of 58 townhouses in an exceptional natural setting with 5-star services in the Sierra de Mijas foothills.
- Tierra Viva offers a collection of 53 exquisite villas, uniquely designed with inspiration from renowned super sports car brand, Automobili Lamborghini. Situated on a privileged hillside position in Benahavis, a short drive from Marbella.
- Marea interiors by Missoni comprises 65 luxurious apartments, 2 to 4 bedrooms, nestled within the prestigious Finca Cortesin resort, one of Europe's finest golf destinations and award-winning elite hotel.
- Four Seasons' much-anticipated Marbella project will feature a luxurious hotel and branded residences. Situated in the prestigious area of Rio Real and Los Monteros with direct beach access, the resort will include beach clubs, restaurants and shops.
- The W Marbella, on a privileged beachfront location in Marbella East, will include a 5-star hotel and The Residences with apartments and villas.
According to Pia Arrieta, Partner and Managing Director of DM Properties Knight Frank, "The branded residences market in Marbella is thriving, as internationally recognized luxury brands like Fendi, Dolce Gabbana, Lamborghini, Karl Lagerfeld, Elie Saab, Minotti and Four Seasons establish their presence in the area. No doubt we will soon see many other leading brands in our area, reinforcing Marbella’s position as a prime destination. Feedback from our clients confirms that it’s not only a brand’s bespoke design and décor that matters but in fact some of the top motives behind the purchase of a branded residence are the additional services and amenities available in the project, such as sports and wellness facilities, concierge services or management – to name a few – at the level expected for such brand’s name.”
If you would like further information about any of the branded residences projects mentioned please contact us.
Pia Arrieta, 14 Jul 2023 - Intelligence
Luxury Branded Residences in Marbella
€5,950,000 Under offer
2 min. read · Pia Arrieta
3 min. read · Mar Poza
4 min. read · Pia Arrieta
2 min. read · Pia Arrieta