El Herrojo, Mediterranean hacienda-style villa in gated community
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 642 m2 built
- 1,663 m2 plot
Villa for sale in El Herrojo, Benahavis
Construction of small complex of 3 modern villas next to the 5 star La Quinta golf course. There are all kinds of amenities within walking distance and the town of San Pedro is approximately 4.5 km away, with easy access to the AP7 motorway.
The five bedroom, five bathroom villa has a living area of approximately 641 m2 on a plot of 1.663 m2. Distributed over three floors, it enjoys incomparable views of the sea and the valley, and is private and peaceful, being located within a gated community.
The spaces are open and the ceilings are high. The use of high quality materials such as natural stone and wood will ensure that the design is contemporary and modern yet still has warmth and a unique personality.
The approximate completion date of the house is May 202.
Payment schedule: 100.000 € as reservation, 40% on signing of the private contract in approximately 1 month, the remaining 60% on completion.
- HACIENDA STYLE VILLA
- APPROXIMATELY 4.5 KM FROM SAN PEDRO ALCÁNTARA
- SEA, GOLF AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- GATED URBANISATION
- SMALL COMMUNITY OF 3 VILLAS
- GARAGE FOR TWO CARS, ADDITIONAL SPACE FOR MORE VEHICLES
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: MAY 2023
La Quinta is a residential area situated around La Quinta Golf and Country Club, to the northwest of Nueva Andalucía and just a few minutes from Puerto Banus, San Pedro Alcántara and the beach. Within the urbanisation there are several sections with detached villas and apartment complexes, such as El Herrojo, Los Arcos, Los Balcones,...More about the area