Cascada de Camojan, Magnificent residence on Marbella's Golden Mile

Cascada de Camojan, Magnificent residence on Marbella's Golden Mile

  • DM5083-01
  • 5 bedrooms
  • 6 bathrooms
  • 1,386 m2 built
  • 511 m2 terrace
  • 1,069 m2 plot
€7,025,000

Villa for sale in Cascada de Camojan, Marbella Golden Mile

This luxury villa is located in the exclusive urbanisation Cascada de Camoján, one of the most sought after areas of Marbella, situated on the Golden Mile, only 5 km from Puerto Banús and 3 km from the city centre. With stunning panoramic sea and mountain views, the property is located in one of the most luxurious areas of the Costa del Sol, surrounded by prestigious hotels, shops, restaurants and beach clubs.

The villa is part of a set of five fully fenced homes, each designed with luxury features and advanced technology to create sophisticated, high quality homes. With a built area of approximately 777 m2 on a plot of 1,160 m2, this three-storey plus basement property has four ensuite bedrooms and is designed for the delight of the senses and the enjoyment of outdoor living.

The main floor consists of an office, a guest toilet, a bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a support or service kitchen, a spacious open plan living room, perfectly combined with the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen is fully fitted with Siemens appliances, has a central island and direct access to the wonderful outdoor terraces and porches with a saline swimming pool with sunbathing area and chill out area surrounded by lush gardens.

A lift connects all levels of the property, and the upper floor houses three ensuite bedrooms sharing a terrace with stunning sea and mountain views. The 100 m2 solarium has an outdoor kitchen, a mini swimming pool and a chill out area to enjoy the incomparable views of the sea and the surrounding area.

The very spacious basement, with some 418 m2, has a garage with capacity for three cars and a fully customisable space (at an additional cost) to develop an entertainment area with bar, equipped cinema room, gymnasium, sauna, Turkish bath and wine cellar.

Payment schedule: A deposit of €100,000 is required as a reservation, 40% on signing the private contract and the remaining 60% on signing the title deed.

Estimated date of delivery of the property is the third quarter of 2025 approximately.

Property Highlights

Ref.DM5083-01
Price€7,025,000
Bedrooms:5
Bathrooms:6
Built:1,386 m2
Terrace:511 m2
Plot:1,069 m2
Pool:Private
Garden:Private
Garage:Private
EPC:
  • ELEGANT MODERN VILLA IN CASCADA DE CAMOJÁN
  • EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY OF FIVE VILLAS FOR SALE
  • SEA AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS
  • APPROXIMATELY 5 KM FROM PUERTO BANUS
  • APPROXIMATELY 3 KM FROM THE CENTRE OF MARBELLA
  • GARAGE WITH SPACE FOR 3 CARS
  • LIFT CONNECTING ALL FLOORS
  • LARGE SOLARIUM WITH MINI POOL
  • CUSTOMIZABLE BASEMENT (ADDITIONAL COST)
  • PRE-INSTALLATION FOR POOL HEATING
  • SALINE CHLORINATION POOL
  • HOME AUTOMATION
  • AEROTHERMAL, WATER UNDERFLOOR HEATING
  • CAMERAS AND ALARM SYSTEM
Send to a friend
Pia Arrieta

Pia Arrieta Managing Partner

Can we help?

Call now, ask via whatsapp or fill the contact form and we will get back to you asap.

More about the development

Cascada de Camojan, Elegant group of five villas in Marbella

Discover refined living with this complex, located in the sought-after residential area of Camoján in the heart of Marbella's Golden Mile. This curated community of...

From €6,575,000 To €7,025,000

Cascada de Camojan

Cascada de Camojan

Cascada de Camojan is a gated community that stretches along the slope of the iconic pinewood -covered La Concha mountain; lies north of the Golden Mile and the AP7 toll highway, bordered by Sierra Blanca estate to the west, and by the Guadalpín stream to the east and south. Small, discreet and very exclusive, Cascada...

Read the full article

More about the area

Similar Properties for sale in Cascada de Camojan and Marbella Golden Mile

Related property results

Contact