Ocean 360º, Panoramic views in a boutique complex
- Ref: DMD1453
Property Development in Las Colinas de Marbella
In Colinas de Marbella, this boutique urbanization of only 6 units, is nestled in a natural landscape surrounded by greenery enjoying panoramic views due to its elevated position and only a few minutes from the coast.
Project under construction with an approximate date of completion by end of 2020. Only 6 villas in the development where the special emphasis has been placed on design and quality of finishes. The open plan layout offers large spaces and floor to ceiling windows that fuse the interior with the exterior. Built size between 365 sqm and 485 sqm. All the villas also have an elevator and a private pool.
Some other qualities are: fireplace in the living room, double glazing and safety glass, thermal, motorized and domotized shutters, glass rails, home automation installation, video intercom, wifi, air conditioning cold heat, underfloor heating water throughout the house and electric in bathrooms, hot water by independent aerothermal system, Villeroy & Boch toilets sanitary, electric towel rails. Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with Neff appliances. Swimming pool with saline chlorination and night lighting, barbecue in a solarium with sink, compact safe in the master bedroom, mini-pool with a waterfall in the Jacuzzi brand solarium or similar.
The schedule of payment is10.000 e as reservation, 30% upon signing private purchase contract within 45 days and the rest 70% con completion.
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE MEDITERRANEAN COAST
- PRIVATE ELEVATOR
- INDEPENDENT SALT CHLORINE SWIMMING POOL
- CHIMNEY IN SALON
- GARAGE FOR TWO CARS AND EXTRA SPACE OUTSIDE FOR ANOTHER TWO
- BARBECUE AND MINI SWIMMING POOL IN SOLARIUM
- COMPACT SAFETY BOX IN MAIN BEDROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN INCLUDED NEFF APPLIANCES
Pia Arrieta Managing Partner
+34 952 765 138
Call now, ask via whatsapp or fill the contact form and we will get back to you asap.
Las Colinas de Marbella, Benahavis
Properties in this development
Benahavis is a Spanish town and municipality in the province of Málaga, 7 km from the coast. It is a 20-minute drive inland from Marbella and offers a peaceful and secluded setting surrounded by nature. Benahavis is a Spanish town and municipality in the province of Málaga, 7 km from the coast. It is a...More about the area