Luxury Villa at Cascada de Camoján, Marbella's Golden Mile
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 898 m2 built
- 371 m2 terrace
- 1,157 m2 plot
Villa for sale in Cascada de Camojan, Marbella Golden Mile
Discover your dream home in the prestigious gated community of Cascada de Camoján, one of the most sought-after locations in Marbella. Set within the Golden Mile, this exclusive area is just 5 km from the glamorous Puerto Banús, 3 km from Marbella’s bustling city centre, and enjoys easy access to the A7 motorway. The Costa del Sol’s finest hotels, upscale restaurants, high-end boutiques and renowned beach clubs are all within reach, alongside premier residential neighbourhoods.
This exceptional property is one of five contemporary villas, designed to offer the utmost in luxury and sophistication. Set on a 1,160 sqm plot, the villa spans an impressive 898 sqm across three floors and a basement, featuring four ensuite bedrooms. The highest standards of quality and detail are evident throughout, with state-of-the-art technology ensuring a truly refined living experience.
The main floor is home to an office, guest toilet, ensuite bedroom, and an open-plan living area that seamlessly flows into the dining room and fully-equipped Siemens kitchen with a central island. Expansive terraces and porches lead to the saltwater pool with a beach area for loungers, a chill-out zone and beautifully landscaped gardens, perfect for enjoying al fresco living with friends and family.
A lift connects all levels of the home, with the upper floor boasting three ensuite bedrooms that share a terrace, offering breathtaking sea and mountain views. A 95 sqm rooftop solarium features an outdoor kitchen, a mini pool, and a chill-out area, where you can take in the stunning panoramic vistas.
The spacious 540 sqm basement includes a four-car garage and a customisable area (at an additional cost) that can be transformed into a fully-equipped entertainment space, complete with a bar, cinema room, gym, sauna, Turkish bath, and wine cellar.
Payment terms: €100,000 reservation fee, 40% upon signing the private contract, and the remaining 60% upon signing the deed.
The estimated completion date for this exclusive villa is the third quarter of 2025.
|On suite Bathrooms:||4|
- STUNNING MODERN VILLA IN CAMOJÁN
- BREATHTAKING SEA AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- 5 KM FROM PUERTO BANÚS APPROX.
- 3 KM FROM MARBELLA CENTRE APPROX.
- FOUR-CAR GARAGE
- LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- SPACIOUS ROOFTOP SOLARIUM WITH MINI POOL
- CUSTOMISABLE BASEMENT (ADDITIONAL COST)
- PRE-INSTALLED POOL HEATING
- SALTWATER POOL
- HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM
- AEROTHERMAL HEATING, UNDERFLOOR WATER HEATING
- SECURITY CAMERAS AND ALARM SYSTEM
Cascada de Camojan is a gated community that stretches along the slope of the iconic pinewood -covered La Concha mountain; lies north of the Golden Mile and the AP7 toll highway, bordered by Sierra Blanca estate to the west, and by the Guadalpín stream to the east and south. Small, discreet and very exclusive, Cascada...More about the area